Member of the Biological Control Specialized Committee, Entomological Society of China；
Visiting Fellow of the State Key Laboratory of Plant Diseases and Insect Pests, Chinese Academy of Agricultural Sciences
1. Intraguild predation and its ecological mechanism of natural enemies of Bemisia tabaci, The National Natural Science Fund, 2015-2018.
2. Study on the "Banker Plant" system of whitefly, The National Basic research Program of China （973 Program） sub-project, 2013-2017.
3. Adaptability and mechanism of Eretmocerus hayati and Bemisia tabaci response to environmental stresses, The National Natural Science Fund, 2013-2016.
4. Molecular identification of Bemisia tabaci biotype and its ecological control techniques, Science and Technology Project of Shaanxi Province, 2012-2014.
5. Prediction and integrated control management of Bemisia tabaci, Science Fund of Yangling Demonstration Zone, 2014-2016.
1.Unbalanced activation of glutathione metabolic pathways suggests potential involvement in plant defense against the gall midge Mayetiola destructor in Wheat. Scientific Reports, 2015, 5: 8092.
2.Antioxidant responses of Propylaea japonica （Coleoptera: Coccinellidae） exposed to high temperature stress. Journal of Insect Physiology, 2015, 73: 47-52.
3.Exposing eggs to high temperatures affects the development, survival and reproduction of Harmonia axyridis. Journal of Thermal Biology, 2014, 39: 40-44.
4.Defense against Pieris rapae in cabbage plants induced by Bemisia tabaci biotype B. Entomologia Experimentalis et Applicata, 2013, 147: 293-300.
Areas of Expertise
Insect ecology, integrated pest management, biological control, plant-insect-natural enemy interactions.
Graduate student academic awards
Ning Li obtained a national scholarship, outstanding graduate of NWAFU in 2015，etc.